Monday, December 19, 2005

no bikao on google yet

Well its been three days since I added the domain bikao.com on google and still there is not listing :) I search www.bikao.com on google and I get no result.

Strange isnt it ? I mean shouldnt google engine just simple check if www.bikao.com exist or not by just pinging on it and simply return atleast one result.

This is what I get right now

Sorry, no information is available for the URL www.bikao.com

Right now its little frustrating for us. But someone told me it takes weeks before the site is listed.

hmmm but still i think google engine should atleast check if the domain name exist or not.

I did get result from yahoo search engine .. but then again no results from msn and aol either.

so from these test its revealed that yahoo search engine is more intelligent then others .

Well anyways .. lets wait and see what happens.

right now we are only searching "bikao.com". Later we'll be coming into keywords wars.

Hoping for the best

Team Bikao.com
:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home